client love notes | REVIEWS
- I got your package today. It was super sweet. You didn't have to include all of that, but I really felt special. The pictures that you took... I can't believe that I let the same old insecurities almost keep me from having them. And now that it is all said and done, I can honestly say, this was for ME. I never knew I could look like that. And I don't care if no one ever sees them, they are truly mine. Something you created for me and I am truly thankful. It is great that you can see women for their true beauty even when they can't. Thank you. Salty Babe, Mrs. P.
- I had the amazing opportunity to be photographed by Holly during a "shoot-out" where two other photographers were working too. Holly's "salty" style shined even with two others there and in unfamiliar surroundings for everyone. She captured images that took my breath away and her encouragement never ceases. Her positive energy really shines when you know she just captured something special as she can't hide her glee and it is wonderful. Salty Babe, Mrs. V.
- Holly has an amazing talent and knows how to make you feel great in your own skin! I had the privilege to "model" for her and she made me feel amazing! She pumps you up the whole shoot and makes the experience life changing! Thank you Holly for making me feel like an unstoppable sexy curvy woman! ~ Seriously they are all beautiful and I hope when bigger women see these they know they can be sexy too! That was the whole point of me volunteering, I just want girls to be happy with who they are and know you look damn good whatever shape or size or age. Salty Babe, Ms. L.
- Holly is an amazing photographer and more than that, she is a beautiful person inside and out. Her passion and love for her work show through in everything she does. She put me immediately at ease, and she made sure not to focus on my insecurities but instead to play up what I feel are my strengths. Working with Holly was an amazing experience. Xoxo! Salty Babe, Ms. A.
- Let me just say... Holly Nichols of Salty Charlie Studios is a FABULOUS photographer! My Boudoir shoot captured a part of me I had long forgotten! Not only am I a wife and mother, I am a WOMAN! Miss Holly gave me a wonderful reminder of that! Her creativity and talent enabled our warehouse shoot to go smoothly. Salty Charlie Studios gave me an opportunity to not just give my body to my hubby but my soul! It's an indescribable feeling to be so open and exposed! Thank you so much Holly! I will definitely be encouraging my friends and family to go through this Boudoir experience! Salty Babe, Mrs. S
- When I first approached Holly about doing a budoir session, I put little thought into it. After we set up the date and location, I became very nervous. I thought about cancelling 1000 times, but Holly kept in contact with me up until the date. She gave me advice on what attire I could bring and how to do my hair and makeup (which was helpful because I'm usually a sweatpants and hair up kind of girl). The day of the shoot, we met up and Holly brought a whole wardrobe of things for me to try on and choose from! She gave some input to what would look good on me, and then we were on our way to the photo site... which was a waterfall! Holly immediately put me at ease with the light conversation. Her enthusiasm bubbled over and gave me the confidence to loosen up and have fun with this shoot. At the end, she even had a little snack and gift basket for me! And then the best part- the photo reveal.. after weeks of Holly's hard work editing, we met up to see the photos. I was astounded! That couple extra pounds I was worried about was visible nowhere thanks to her great photographer eye. The bit of acne I obsessed over was not in sight. And the awkward, shy girl was now a beautiful, sexy model! I can't wait to give these photos as a gift to my future husband. Salty Babe, Miss W
- I decided to do boudoir shots as a wedding gift for my fiancé when he told me he didn't need a new watch holly was recommended to me from a friend. So I booked her! I was really nervous the day of my shoot, but holly immediately made me feel comfortable. She came up with great ideas but never pushed me to me do anything I didn't want. The shoot turned out to be so much fun and I left extremely excited to see the photos. I was so impressed with all of them! Before our shoot, I met with holly and we discussed my fiancé and hobbies, sport teams he likes, where he works, what he loves about me and she did a great job of capturing and bringing that out in the pics. My MoH delivered the boudoir book to him on our wedding day. Thankfully the photographer was there to capture his reaction. It was great! I could tell that he LOVED his gift, and was happy he told me he didn't want a watch thank you Holly for helping me create the perfect wedding gift! Salty Babe, Mrs. R.
~ images of Groom taken by Michael Weiler, Caribbean Emotions located in the Dominican Republic
- Holly is an incredible and talented photographer. I wanted to give my soon-to-be husband a gift of boudoir for our wedding and she made me feel completely comfortable. Her personality and respect helped to comfort my nervousness and made the gift everything that I wanted it to be. I would highly recommend her to anyone. ~ You did show me... you shown me things I have never seen! It truly made me see a new side! I look through my boudoir pictures and think wow this girl is beautiful! I'm so glad I did those! You are great Holly! I really enjoyed our time! Salty Babe, Mrs. O.
- Hol, You made it so easy to feel comfortable in my own skin... something that I have not felt in about 18 years! You are truly a blessing to the women you photograph. I had a great experience today! It was fun to see you in Lights, Camera, Action mode! I love you so much! Salty Babe, Mrs. W.